Wednesday, March 14, 2012

No Time Like the Present

At times I read God's word for MILEAGE or the length of a passage. What can I say, I like to get the whole picture! There also are times when the Lord will lead me to read for the MESSAGE. I find that when I slow down and make an effort to try and grasp the intention of God's heart, I am always amazed at His love, mercy, grace, justice, and faithfulness etc., etc., etc.

But, whether I've read for the MILEAGE or more for the MESSAGE, I've always been glad I did! His word has a way of inspiring me to desire His will and to say along with the Psalmist:

" I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth." Psalm 34:1

Read The Book, enjoy the goodness of the Lord today! Don't miss out on getting to know Him more by waiting for the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment